- Managing projects from start to finish and ensure successful implementation within agreed cost, schedule and quality targets.
- Planning out the blueprints for projects, including defining the scope, allocating resources, setting deadlines, laying out communication strategies, and indicating tests and maintenance.
- Communicate with developers to integrate module and packages into enterprise solutions
- Analyzing and defining business processes to develop innovative and customer specific solutions - based on standard platforms.
- Ability to coordinate complex problems involving various audiences. Positively interact with all internal customers.
- Creation of professional and technical documents during the requirements phase is also part of your main tasks.
- 2+ years industry experience in information technology, software development and data management.
- Experience in software development and project management.
- Experience in Cloud Technologies and Providers like AWS.
- Experience with Source-Code-Management Systems such as Git
- A highly analytical mind-set with superb problem-solving skills.
- Good working knowledge of project estimation techniques.
- Experience leading and developing top performing experts.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
Siemens also offers very competitive benefit coverage, 401k with matching contribution, unlimited paid time off, and more to support your health and well-being!
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.