Siemens Real Estate (SRE) wants you as our next Senior Project Manager who will focus on construction projects from California to Central US. We highly prefer you to reside around the Austin, TX area, however, for the right person, we will consider remote work.
We want you to use your knowledge and phenomenal interest with innovation topics that change our digital future with real estate. You use your decision-making skills to make things happen.
You will be responsible for:
- Performance of the client function for the planning and execution of large-volume construction projects (>$55MM)
- Ensuring schedule, costs and project continuity and quality in all project phases, including countermeasures in the event of irregularities
- Coordinate of all external and internal project participants such as construction companies, architects and planning offices
- Ensuring customer-specific requirements and their implementation in the planning and execution process
- Cooperation with authorities to ensure the requirements of building law
- Preparation of decision-making bodies and management presentations for internal decision-making
- Ensuring Siemens "Zero Harm Culture" on the construction site
- Bachelor’s degree; prefer in engineering or architecture
- 10 years of relevant professional experience in construction
- Proven project experience with Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- Excellent knowledge of local standards and accident prevention regulations
- Forward-looking, positive appearance as well as entrepreneurial behavior with pronounced communication skills and cost orientation
- You are well-versed in communication
- Ability to make decision from your knowledge
- High social intelligence and leadership personality
- Safe handling of common MS Office applications
- Willingness to travel 20-30%
- Prefer bi-lingual with English as primary and secondary language is either Spanish, French, Portuguese or German.
Siemens Real Estate (SRE) is the real estate entrepreneur of Siemens AG and one of the leading CREM companies. We are responsible for a real estate portfolio of 8.4 million square meters of office and production space at around 1,600 locations worldwide and manage it from a cost, transparency, and efficiency perspective. In addition, we operate the properties including all real estate-related services, we are responsible for their expansions and carry out all Siemens-wide development and construction projects. SRE also offers consulting services to external companies in the fields of portfolio strategy and new working environments. The aim of our business activities is to support companies in implementing their strategic and operational goals and to build sustainable value from real estate assets.
In our project management team, you will meet a global team of engineers and project managers, who are responsible worldwide for the planning and realization of all office and production properties of Siemens AG. We develop market-driven new buildings not only for Siemens, but increasingly also for the external market.
Organization: Siemens Real Estate
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.