Siemens PLM Software, a business unit of the Siemens Industry Automation Division, is a leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) and Manufacturing Order Management (MOM) software and services with more than 140.000 customers worldwide. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens PLM Software works collaboratively with companies to deliver open solutions to help them make smarter decisions that result in better products. For more information on Siemens PLM Software products and services, visit www.plm.automation.siemens.com/en/.
The Professional Services department is responsible for the delivery of the PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) and MOM (Manufacturing Operations Management) projects. With a variety of expertise in the area of business processes, product technology, implementation methodology, project management, software engineering, and industry best practices, the Professional Services team has the ability to successfully deliver solutions to our customers.
Insight into the role
In order to support our growth, the Professional Services department in Iberia is looking for a Quality Management Product Architect:
Understanding the customer’s needs at the level of quality processes in engineering and production areas and transferring to the Project Manager and team of consultants the architecture of the solution to be applied at the level of quality processes so that the client succeeds in their objectives.
The solutions to be focused on belonging to the management of production operations (MOM / MES), specifically Quality Management System_QMS under the PLM (Product lifecycle management) enterprise platform.
Responsible for planning, organizing, monitoring, and overseeing several medium-sized projects with good technical background (PLM and/or MOM segments), industry-specific knowledge (Automotive, Transportation, Aerospace, Machinery, and/or Food&Beverage), and strong communication skills.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Act as part of the Professional Services team, working productively with Consultants, Architects, Project Managers, and other internal and external figures to ensure that the client succeeds in their objectives.
- Responsible for the translation of business requirements into the MOM Software solution with the aim of providing value to the client.
- Interact with the customer and manage their expectations.
- Act as a solutions advisor for strategic Sales/Pre-Sales and Services projects, providing guidance through the complexity of architecture options and the long-term roadmap for the solution. Act as the ultimate authority on architectural design to address business issues at the quality level.
- Provide guidance for the design, integration, and management of process change, either internally or in the client.
- Develop trusting relationships with clients to achieve the role of advisor.
- Advising junior consultants, being part of the coaching network
- Efficient communication management with all relevant stakeholders and the project team.
- Preparation of offers in line with requirements, taking into account internal processes.
- Uphold the professional integrity of Siemens at all times
- Uphold and enforce Siemens compliance guidelines at all times
- Provide, where relevant, coaching, mentoring, and guidance to other members of the project management team
- University profile, preferably with a degree in a technical career.
- Good level of English (minimum B2).
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Ability to interact with the executive management of customers on industrial and production issues.
- 5+ years of experience in quality processes in the automotive or industrial sector (Quality Management System_QMS)
- Knowledge of regulations and standards and quality standards and processes (e.g. SPC, APQP, FMEA, DIN ISO, IP)
The following will be positively assessed:
- Previous knowledge of quality management tools such as Teamcenter Quality / Op center Quality of the company or competition. (e.g. modules: APQP, FMEA, AUDIT, SPC ...)
Personal and professional profile:
- Customer-oriented personality, enthusiastic and persuasive.
- Results and quality orientation,
- Decision-making capacity and organizational skills.
- Good gift of people, open, extroverted, with leadership skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Works accurate
- Able to speak clearly English. Spanish is mandatory
- Is a team player and able to communicate with multiple levels of customers, peers, and team members.
- Good interpersonal communication style.
- Ability to quickly understand and assess customer needs.
- Orientation to business processes rather than software (or product).
- Availability to travel Spain 30-40% and
- Residence in Barcelona, Madrid, or Bilbao.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time