Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together!
Meet the team - Video
Siemens EDA is a global technology leader in Electronic Design Automation software. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop new and highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics in order to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board and system design.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
About the role
Role Senior Design for Test Consultant
The Design for Test Consultant will be responsible for supporting the use of Tessent DFT software in the design of complex Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) designs. As a Design for Test Consultant, you will be part of a team contributing to implementing and verifying DFT features within our Enterprise Customer’s (ASIC) products, as well as enabling them to utilize our advanced methodologies around our Tessent tool suite.
Location: Europe, This opportunity could be based from any country within Europe
Areas of responsibility
- Expectation is to be proficient in the following;
- Delivering consulting services covering a broad range of DFT activities
- Working with customers to implement and deploy DFT flows centered around Tessent tool
- Enabling customer adoption of the full capability of Tessent software and methodologies
- Effectively communicating how Siemens Digital Industries Software products and service offerings address customers’ technical objectives
- Articulating customer’s technical requirements and influencing product engineering to shape product direction
- Building and maintaining ongoing positive relationships with customers
- Working collaboratively with team members to ensure mutual success
- Delivering Tessent-based solutions to address our customer’s technical and business needs
- Occasional travel world-wide to customer sites, primarily within Europe
Your qualifications & Experience
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- BSEE or BSCS, or equivalent; MSEE preferred
- ASIC Design for Test experience
- Interested in applying engineering skills in a creative way to solve unique customer challenges
- Existing Design for Test experience is required including the following:
o Boundary Scan
o Scan, ATPG
o Embedded Compression
- Strong understanding of the overall ASIC design
- Experience in design flow automation in the Tessent Shell environment
- Experienced in Memory BIST with repair using Tessent MBIST
- Experienced with Logic BIST using Tessent Hybrid TK/LBIST
- Experience with IJTAG (IEEE 1687), ICL/PDL
- Experience performing boundary scan insertion using Tessent Boundary Scan
- Experience in ATPG and compression using TestKompress is a plus
- Experience in scan insertion using Tessent Scan
- Experience in the verification leveraging Tessent generated testbenches using Questa and industry standard simulation tools
- Experience with tcl scripting
- DFT architecture and methodology development is highly desired
- RTL design experience is a plus
- Strong communication skills are essential
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined
Working at Siemens Software
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.
Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Electronic Design Automation SARL
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time