Nobody is perfect, but a team can be.
Siemens Large Drives is the global market leader with a future-proof drive technology portfolio. We deliver products, solutions and services for Mining and other industries in Brazil and other countries.
We are looking for Head of Accounting for Brazil.
Which are your challenges?
• Lead of the accounting organization, processes and guidelines of Siemens Large Drives.
• Perform accounting and regulatory reporting in accordance with Local Gaap and IFRS requirements.
• Manage day to day accounting functions through well-reconcile general ledger
• Ensure completeness and correctness of the internal and external reporting as well as compliance with accounting controls and processes for all accounting-related closing activities
• Ensure integrity and high quality of books and records to meet best practice financial reporting
• Analysis of the accounting treatment for non-routine or material business transactions and alignment with different stakeholders (incl. headquarters)
Being a business partner, collaborate with business and other corporate functions whenever necessary to achieve a common objective within accounting topics
• Coordinate internal and external audits as well as internal service providers
• Responsible for the implementation of new IT systems with impact on the financial reporting from a local perspective, e.g., definition of local requirements and its implementation in a timely manner considering high quality standards, coordination of accounting resources within the projects
• Further development and digitalization of accounting processes
• Interface to accounting department in headquarters
What we need from you?
• University degree in accounting (active CRC)
• 5-10 years professional experience in accounting area
• Experiences in the implementation of accounting standards, tools and optimization of accounting processes
• Flexibility and willingness to learn (growth mindset)
• Driving change / act as a change agent
• Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Ability to collaborate in an international environment
Workplace and hiring model
• CLT, hybrid model (home office 2 days a week!)
Diverse teams are better teams! If everyone thinks the same way, an innovation will not happen. Therefore, we seek talents from different backgrounds, genders, ages, races, sexual orientation and people with disabilities. At Siemens, the opportunities are for everyone.
Come build the future! Join our team!
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Infraestrutura e Indústria Ltda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time