Duties and Responsibilities:
• Supports the offer preparation to customer: Provides technical support of sales force during offer phase and contract negotiation.
• Promotes appropriate product, solutions and services.
• Pursues key prospects, negotiate and construct appropriate terms of sales from a technical perspective.
• Conducts technical solution assessment and proposes basic solution and implementation strategies according to customer requirements.
• Provides basic pre-sales technical support to the customer.
• Responsible for technical product presentation to customer.
• Acts as contact partner for the customer in all technical related matters in pre- and post-sales.
• Supports sales force and project team as technical expert during customer visits.
• Being aware of market development on both customers and products via participation of market intelligence exercise, promotions, fairs, exhibits and seminars.
• Achieves sales targets within product range or assigned areas.
• Supports the bid process and bid/no bid decision from a technical perspective in order to reduce the business risk.
• Conducts business planning and reporting for the BU.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress and to be shared with clients as well as other team members
• Track project costs in order to meet budget
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
• Report and escalate to management as needed, and provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
• Establish, Maintain and Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders and Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
• Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
• Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
• Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
• Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
• Use and continually develop leadership skills
• Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• BS Electrical Engineering graduate
• RA1080 – EE Board passer is preferred
• At least 5 years experience in this field or in related area
• Conversant to technical topics pertaining to relevant standards (IEC and ANSI), switchyard, substation & electrical equipment
• Sufficient market networking relative to the power industry
• Willing to travel within Philippines and abroad
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time