We are seeking a Business Unit Controller for our Electrical Products (EP) business who will be commercial business partner of EP Head in pursuing strategic and business goals and responsible for all commercial tasks of EP in the country. He will ensure complete and constant financial transparency and tightly control EP financials and target achievement in the country.
In ensuring smooth operation of digital production environments and in the construction and operation of industrial or commercial buildings, the underlying power distribution and industrial controls are decisive: SIRIUS, SENTRON, SIVACON, and ALPHA provide a broad portfolio of systems and components for this purpose that can be used for standard-compliant, requirement-based electrification.
The Siemens environment is very dynamic, handling multiple opportunities across Saudi Arabia. You will lead the EP administration team (commercial managers, warehouse and logistics specialists) across 3 cities in Saudi Arabia and join an agile, creative, and highly engaged leadership team. In this position, you represent EP in Saudi Arabia (internal / external) as well as in the Siemens managing team and –committee. You are maximizing profitable and sustainable market exploitation for EP in the Saudi Arabia and develop / optimize the EP commercial organization in alignment with the EP Saudi Arabia Head and EP Middle East Management.
Areas of Responsibility & Job Duties:
- Locally adopts respective guidelines and procedures in the local organization based on superior financial policies
- Controls the full P&L of the local EP organization
- Heads the local logistics and controlling team(s)
- Supports the EP Head with all relevant financial information to make sound business decisions
- Challenges the EP Head in his/her business decisions according to 4-eye principle
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- University degree in Business Administration or Accounting and Finance
- 3-5 years experience in a financial controlling role leading a team
- Leading a Business Administration (1-2years)
- contract management and negotiation (3-5years)
- Ability to motivate and drive team members and with other managers and BU’s
- Experience in communication and cooperation with senior management in other organizations
- work experience in an international, multi-cultural environment
- Strong business English language skills
Arabic language skills
Experience from an international company operating in the Middle East
The selected candidate plan to be based in Siemens Riyadh office, still the location may change in the future to other location within the Kingdom, depends on business needs and will report to the Country CFO of Smart Infrastructure and the Lead Country BU Finance Head.
In Siemens we encourage manpower diversity since we believe its important source of creativity and innovation. Therefore, candidate with positive mindset towards diversity will enjoy our company culture and be part of the working community that promote diversity.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time