What do I need to qualify for this job?
- 3rd year undergraduate student or master student in faculty of Electrical / Mechanical Engineering.
- Able to work min 3 days/week in Gebze.
- Good command of written and spoken English. German is an asset.
- Strong coordination and communication skills.
- Result orientation with strong analytical thinking.
- Open minded and highly collaborative.
- Quick-learner, creative and persistent.
- Knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Powerpoint)
- Interested in RPA (Robotic process automation) / programming knowledge is an asset.
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time