Digital Enterprise Services | Services is more than you think!
Our focus is simple: Our customer’s success! That’s why our digitalization approach is holistically designed and minimizes the complexity of any digitalization journey for our customers in the manufacturing industry. We focus on co-creating with our customers, consulting and understanding their specific needs, implement the required service solutions and ensure an ongoing optimization.
For that, we need motivated performers, people who want to have an impact on the customer’s digitalization journey and bring B2B expertise. People like you!
Currently, we develop a diverse team in China working hand-in-hand with our global teams
But moreover, outside-the-box thinkers, creators, self-driven and motivated performers. What do you think? Would you like to be part of a team that has an impact on the customer’s digitalization path with excellent services? Then take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
• Defines, decides and ensures implementation of Application Service-related strategy, policies and guidelines in of the respective organizational unit in accordance with an overall Service Strategy from a commercial and technical point of view
• Ensures the implementation of corporate standards and guidelines in respective area of responsibility
• Ensures the achievement of the Application Service unit's business goals in cooperation with the regional Service organizations
• Guides and supports the management of internal interfaces to other business types (e.g. Product, Solution) and external interfaces (e.g. customers, suppliers)
• Acts as ultimate point of escalation to drive sustainable solution of mission critical external and internal issues and problems
• Ensures providing necessary work environment, tools and processes to optimally deliver services to customers
• Heads overall organization assigned, and leads all related management and staff
What you need to make real what matters?
You hold a master’s degree of Engineering or Computer Science and have already experience in team management.
• Additionally, you have experience in machine and/or drive train applications and have contributed in developments and/or projects
• You are familiar with the software development methodology and have worked in digitalization projects
• In your Career you have had international business relations and have experience of working in interdisciplinary teams and with different cultures
• You have analytical skills, empathy and passion in working with other people in teams.
• Your like to travel and you speak English fluently