Create a better tomorrow with us.
We are looking for a Maintenance Development Engineer - ECM II to be hired with a permanent contract in Milan.
The candidate will be integrated in the ECM Team and will be in charge of the execution of the development of the maintenance plans of the vehicle, modifications, as well as its upgrade, being the main interface for the ECM II.
Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems and rail electrification. Our data-driven services offer customers something unique that is outstanding, and not only in our industry. We call this Ingenuity for Life.
Do you have the courage to think beyond the possible? Do you want to be empowered to build solutions that have an impact on daily life?
Siemens is your place to thrive. At Siemens, you will find the trust and freedom to excel. Let’s grow together, to improve how people live, work, make and move. Because creating a world that we are proud to hand to the next generation is more than a job – it’s the opportunity of a lifetime.
Talk to us about the growth journey you’d like to take, move to Siemens to learn and to build a better real and digital future.Your Challenge
According to Regulation EU 2019/779, the maintenance development function (ECM II) is jointly responsible for the operationally safe condition of the assigned railway vehicles.As a maintenance development engineer, you will:
- Be part of ECM II and thus be involved in creating the specifications for vehicle maintenance, the acceptance of vehicles when taking over ECM responsibility and specifying the type of vehicle and maintenance file for each vehicle.
- Supervise the regulation scheme and guarantee the availability of the technical documentations from the manufacturer of the railway vehicles
- As a contact person in the organization, act as an interface for technical clarifications, e.g., for the fleet management function (ECM III) or maintenance provision (ECM IV).
- Be working in a network together with the manufacturers, railway companies, vehicle owners, internal and external experts.
- View, evaluate, handle and approve for the implementation of technical changes to vehicles
- Create specifications for field experience, initiate analysis to improve maintenance and thus help to advance the further development of maintenance for the vehicle fleet.
- You are an engineer, or you have significant experience in the field
- You have familiarity with rail vehicle technology and a strong awareness when it comes to safe railway operations.
- In addition, you have experience / qualifications in the maintenance of rail vehicles as well as in maintenance procedures and processes.
- You have knowledge of the EU 2019/779 Entity in Charge of Maintenance (ECM) and are aware of railway laws, national and European.
- You are familiar with the basics of the risk management for railway application process according commons safety method
- We assume you have proficiency in Italian and good English. German would be a plus
What can we further offer?
- An inclusive and flexible way of working, with caring for everyone's personal well-being;
- Flexible Welfare programs and health insurance can be extended to your family;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the bold spirits are recognized;
- Opportunities for continuous/individual learning journeys so that you never stop growing and keep on learning;
- Value driven culture: trustful, respectful, open, honest, empowering;
- Competitive package with regional specific benefits;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Free on-site lunch options;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone.
- Innovative tools for remote working and your personal growth.
Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
Address us the desired working conditions/ environment that will lift your efficiency. Typically, this kind of position is full-time, however please feel free to tell us if a more flexible arrangement would better enable you to take up this opportunity!Contacts
For further information or questions, you can contact: Siemens Spa, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Via Vipiteno, n.4 Milan (Italy). For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility S.r.l.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time