- Multiple years of experience with SFDC Service Cloud and supporting/migrating business processes
- Experience developing and deploying solutions in a cloud platform, e.g., AWS, Salesforce (preferred); experience working to understand and transition business processes to SFDC Service Cloud is required.
- 7+ years of experience in Java middle-tier applications in a J2EE environment
- Deep technical, hands-on experience creating and consuming REST API services with JSON
- Strong familiarity with API management, micro-services, Java/J2EE application stacks
- Experience building microservices using Spring Boot
- Strong experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment; experience with Jira is a plus.
- Experience defining system architectures and designs, exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs, and making data-driven decisions
- Proven ability to summarize and communicate complex topics to sell and defend needs & illustrate solutions to business stakeholders
- Experience with Test Driven Development, including writing and implementing automated unit, system, and integration tests
- Experience with databases like Oracle 12c/Salesforce database; Siebel experience is a plus.
- Experience with Copado or Informatica is a plus
- Excellent analytical, communication, and organizational skills to facilitate a collaborative approach
- Ability to shift between priorities as needed throughout the workday
- Work closely with the extended Salesforce team to migrate data and applications from custom external-facing customer ticking systems.
- Provide a structured way to develop and evolve Service Cloud implementations comprised of core services, such as Case and Contact Management.
- Instantiate an API-centric & Message & Queueing developer ecosystem that enables solutions to construct consumer-facing applications by readily accessing these platform services.
- Communicate extremely well & concisely with business stakeholders, project managers, business analysts, and other IT teams to understand business needs and requirements.
- Drive the most complex activities to help guide a nimble team of software engineers and enterprise architects to ensure the solutions meet our business needs using Agile methodologies in a fast paced environment.
- Take a lead role in the entire development cycle, conduct design and code reviews, and have heavy input throughout the process, from requirements to production deployment.
- Apply sound Agile methodology and enforce the principles and competencies
- Ensure project documents are complete & current and provide adequate documentation and knowledge transfer for completed work.
- Bachelor's Degree with an emphasis in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- Multiple years of application development
- Demonstrable examples of applying advanced concepts and practices to help customers achieve complicated initiatives
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.