Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as a Sr. Program Manager to lead cross functional teams to deliver in vitro assay/consumable diagnostic products to the market and improve clinical outcomes.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious
professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Sr. Program Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Leading and managing cross-functional, cross-site teams representing all Product Development life-cycle phases including project planning, scheduling, budgeting, tracking, coordinating, and monitoring activities. This may include project team members from other companies where contractual and personnel management must be effectively managed to ensure project success.
- You will schedule and lead meetings to coordinate inter-departmental project activities; including those necessary to resolve project issues.
- You will manage project communications to all stakeholders (project teams, functional managers, internal and external customers, and senior management), including meeting minutes, monthly updates, communications meetings, and phase reviews.
- You will facilitate the exchange of information between departments on a day-to-day basis and maintaining liaison with all members of the project team between project team meetings.
- You will commitment to meeting the expectations of internal and external customers.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- Strong leadership abilities capable of leading teams of non-direct reports in a matrix organization.
- Ability to coordinate across disciplines and integrate all aspects of business as they impact development projects including negotiation of scope, roles and responsibilities, specifications, timelines, budget, and resources - up, across, and down the organization.
- Strong analytical skills to assess situations and drive decision making.
- Demonstrated effective written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to independently function in a changing, high-impact position, with deadline and resource constraints.
- Ability to lead teams to quickly identify root cause of issues and develop effective action plans.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of 10 years industry experience, which should include 4 years’ experience managing complex projects - Advanced scientific and/or business degrees are highly desirable and can substitute for some industry specific experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification not required but is a key differentiator.
- Working knowledge of FDA, ISO, IVDD and IVDR regulations desired.
- Willing to travel up to 20%
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date, except where prohibited by state law. Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons. If you choose to submit an accommodation request it should be submitted within 3 business days of receiving a verbal offer. Details on how to submit approval will be provided by your recruiter. An accommodation approval must be confirmed prior to your start date. A start date cannot be confirmed until the accommodation has been reviewed. An accommodation is based on your role. If you are a currently a Siemens Healthineers employee with an existing approved accommodation, it will need to be re-evaluated prior to starting a new role.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.