Location: MCH P
Department: CF A DIT
Mode of Employment: Unlimited / full-time
Our mission at Controlling and Finance Assurance (CF A) is to provide objective, factual and independent foresight to help Siemens be excellent and to improve the overall success of the company. As a business partner to Siemens management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create an impact. Ecosystems of collaboration provide a basis to derive and apply innovative methodologies for a new level of assurance. We offer an inspiring, diverse and inclusive environment for our people to develop professionally and personally. Our core values, being respectful, curious, humble and open, define how we work together as a department.
Accelerate your career and change the world of tomorrow with us.
- You will organize and coordinate the appointments and meetings for the international Practice Lead and team members in English language
- You keep track of all important appointments, tasks as well as internal and external correspondence for the Practice Lead and team members
- As a reliable contact person, you are responsible for the different management levels
- Yor are responsible for travel arrangements & expenses incl. pre-check for team members as well as settlements
- You will support the organization of international CF A-wide events
- You will support our interview process by organizing interviews on a global base
- The onboarding and offboarding process are also part of your responsibilities as well as the purchase orders incl. processing events
- You support IT topics and are up to date with new tools and working methods
- You provide support on content-related topics and contribute your own ideas
- You are well networked and work in the ecosystem of Siemens globally
- At least 4 years of professional experience as an executive/team assistant within an international and past-phase environment
- The basis of your success is a completed education in the field of communication, foreign languages, or similar
- You have superb written and verbal communication skills in German and English, and are confident in dealing with management at all levels as well as international external customers and partners
- You are a personality who enjoys approaching different people and works independently, in a structured and precise manner
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once are part of your profile
- You are a flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge
- Solid proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint, as well as other digital tools, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Fluent German and English skills complete your profile, as well as experience abroad
Any questions left?
To discover more about CF A have a look at https://new.siemens.com/cfa
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time