Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as SAP SCM Logistics (MM/WM/SD) Analyst
“You will be part of SAP global team of experts providing proactive consulting and innovations for logistics business process optimizations as an integral part of our passion in driving the digital transformation of Siemens Healthineers”
This is a role well suited to an ambitious
professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a SAP SCM Logistics analyst, you will be responsible for:
- You are responsible to manage, integrate and implement SAP projects, enhancements, and change requests in the areas of material management (MM), inventory management (IM), warehouse management (WM), sales and distribution (SD) processes in managed service model.
- You are responsible to perform detailed analysis of business processes, identify gaps, design and implement solutions to fulfill business needs.
- As part of end-to-end implementation, you are responsible for overall project lifecycle collaborating with business and project members in all the phases (understand the business requirements, perform feasibility analysis, provide effort estimations, create functional specifications, create test acceptance criteria’s, coordinate the implementation with development team, perform testing, training, go-live support, and hyper-care.)
- You are the key liaison between business and managed service provider and ensure that the project(s) are delivered with quality, on-time, on-budget, and to the business satisfaction.
- You are responsible to collaborate with other teams on innovative solutions, new technology and implement the same with SCM initiatives in the areas of demand planning, supply planning, and logistics processes.
- You are responsible for SAP interfaces to other 3rd party logistics partners (Eg: DHL, FedEx, Etc.) and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders.
- You are responsible to design harmonized processes and best practice SAP implementations and key player in transition to S/4 HANA
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- You have end-to-end knowledge of SAP logistics and integration with 3rd party applications in SCM, MES and WMS processes.
- You have strong experience with leading workshops, provide trainings and keep the business community up to date with SAP innovation and technology.
- You have the knowledge of regulatory requirements for IT systems (Eg: FDA 21 CFR Part 11, IT system validation, IT general controls, etc.)
- You have the knowledge of business processes within the medical device industry.
- You have the experience and knowledge of project management with Agile methodology.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- You have bachelor’s degree in information systems or equivalent experience required.
- You have strong end to end business process expertise in the areas of material management (MM), inventory management (IM), warehouse management (WM), sales and distribution (SD) in managed service model.
- You have minimum of 8 or more years of experience in implementing and supporting medium-to-large-scale SAP logistics systems with functional and technical proficiency in material management, inventory, management, warehouse management, sales and distribution.
- You have expertise with SAP modules: MM, IM, WM and SD
- You have experience with integration of SAP with 3rd party logistics partners.
- You have experience with SAP integration technology using EDI and IDOCs.
- You have knowledge with PI and CPI integration tools.
- You have knowledge with data lake and data architecture concepts.
- You have at least 3 full lifecycle project implementation experience leading or working with material management, inventory management, warehouse management, sales and distribution.
- You have strong experience and understanding of the end-to-end SAP logistics processes and interfaces to SAP and Non-SAP applications.
- You have knowledge and experience with S/4 HANA in MM/IM/WM and SD modules.
- You have experience with vendor management for end-to-end solution implementation.
- You have strong analytical, written, verbal, presentation, and communication skills
- You have strong interpersonal skills and able to interact effectively with internal and external stake holders globally.
- You are willing to travel up to 20% domestic and international.
- SAP certification is preferred
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.