Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as an Advanced Therapies Team Lead Mobile C-arms.
As an Advanced Therapies Team Lead Mobile C-arms your key responsibilities are:
- Implements internal rules and regulations and leads application service teams of professionals.
- Ensures adherence to public and regional standards and regulations.
- Acts as first level escalation instance.
- Provides suitable work environment and implements people management processes.
- Coordinate delivery of application services and controls the execution according to organizational guidelines.
- Leads and/or coordinates a group of dedicated qualified professionals nationally to achieve the targets set.
Applications Specialist (75%)
- Supports customers in using (software) applications and solutions to the optimum extend.
- Provides comprehensive training for using applications and solution focused on specific customer demand.
- Configures software applications to meet customer needs.
- Acts as an interface between customer and provider of application to solve customer problems and enhance the application with new features.
- Increased employee job satisfaction & retention
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas.
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge in field of specialization or multiple disciplines to the successful completion of complex assignments.
- Successfully serves as point of authority and/or source of technical/scientific knowledge for area of expertise.
- Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of organization's business practices and issues faced and contributes to problem resolution of those issues.
- Typically 7+ years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
- ARRT Certified
- Advanced knowledge of C-Arm surgery procedures
- Teaching/training experience preferred
- Ability to travel extensively, up to 50% nationwide
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for COVID-19 vaccinations for all new hires by their start date, except where prohibited by state law.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.