IT End User Supporter
As IT End User Supporter, you are the face of the IT team, and you can create a significant impact to build a trustful relationship between the IT team and the +250 employees you will support. You are one of the first contacts for many new hires by getting them comfortable with the IT environment, and thus, you are a crucial part of a fabulous onboarding experience.
You benefit from an attractive and diverse IT environment consisting of +100 different applications, MacBooks and Windows systems, and modern backend IT infrastructure.
While you support many users virtually, you will also assist colleagues in the Santa Clara office 4-5 days/week and enjoy a modern office vibe.
What You’ll Do:
- Actively monitor Jira Service Management and resolve and debug user problems by working closely with end-users and documenting them
- Identify and develop knowledge articles and support documentation in Atlassian Confluence
- Responsible for IT On- and Offboarding of employees
- Provide continuous feedback to the IT team and improvement suggestions.
- Handle user access management
- Configure printers, applications, and email profiles
- Support end-user application installation and install, remove, and configure hardware and software
- to ensure effective and timely resolution of users' problems, queries, or complaints.
- Assist in hardware and software evaluation and recommend upgrades or improvements to IT infrastructure
- T-Shaping other IT team members on addressing user questions and assisting with the most complex issues
What you will bring:
- High School Diploma
- 3 or more years of experience in desktop/end-user support
- Experience in researching and resolving technical problems of moderate complexity
- Experience in responding to escalated telephone, email, and online requests for technical support
- Experience documenting, tracking, and monitoring the problem using applicable systems and tools
- Passion for IT operational excellence by understanding the organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related departments, and live ownership culture
- Desire to contribute to an organization focused on continuously improving the user experience
- Demonstration of problem-solving abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
This position supports a Siemens customer who requires all employees and vendors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 where permitted by applicable law and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Our Benefits Include
- Market-leading software application centered on improving the workplace experience :)
- Take-what-you-need vacation policy
- Competitive salaries
- Generous medical, dental and vision insurance
- Matching 401k policy
- Frequent team events (costumes optional)
- Independent start-up culture with the backing of a global corporate powerhouse, Siemens
Our Promise to You
We believe your work is an extension of yourself. At Comfy | Enlighted, we hire many sorts of selves and that’s what makes us exceptional. We value diversity of thought, always asking tough questions, committing to solutions—and we do that best when we have and nurture every point of view. We value you, and we want to hear you, learn from you, and move forward together.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Building Robotics Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.