Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally.
1. Accelerate Digital Transformation for Japanese business through development in power platform
2. Provide technical support for development of business applications (support for citizen development, application development and maintenance, proof of concept, etc) by utilizing Microsoft Platform as the main technology
- Technical service in PowerPlatform
- Analyze business demand and propose solution to realize application from technical perspective
- Provide technical support for citizen development by business users (Training, consultation, Q&A)
- Develop and maintain applications for more complicated demand than citizen development
- Business level Japanese communication in speaking and writing
- N1 or equivalent certification mandatory
- Graduated from university with Computer Science major or practical application development experience on production environment in Microsoft platform (at least one of the below)
- PowerPlatform (PowerApps, PowerAutomate, PowerBI) and SharePoint
- C #, ASP.NET
- MS SQL Server / IIS or Azure DB / Azure Web Apps
- English communication in speaking and writing
- Daily Communication / collaboration with engineers in other countries
- Passion to learn and challenge new technology
- Excited to work in a global environment and actively collaborate with experts to achieve goals
- Excited to communicate closely with business users who are not IT experts
- Excited to learn problem-solving ability to decompose and analyze problems and quickly find and solve the underlying factors
- Ability to perform and complete work with autonomy
- Open mindset
- Agile and Flexible
Opportunity of grow [As personnel]
As a member of IT division in Siemens Healthineers, you will have many opportunities to grow up yourself.
- Opportunity to learn and have experience of Microsoft technology (Azure, M365)
- Experience being able to drive yourself to various DX (Digital Transformation) projects
- Collaborate with business departments or with global internal / external organization in diverse environment that transcends national borders
- You can expand your technical skills such as Agile development and DevOps.
- Practicing design thinking, Lean Startup and Agile Scrum
- You can work in a team where “Do fast, Fail fast and Learn fast” has permeated.
- Opportunity to participate in the project to directly contribute to DX at medical institutions
- Opportunity to participate in the project to contribute to the launch of new digital services for customers
- There is a culture and system of recognition and reward for achievements and attitudes as a Role Model.
- Work in one of the global leader for healthcare industry – with much opportunities world wide
In principle, remote work from Dalian.
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time