We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital
For more than 35 years, ground breaking technologies and
business models engineered and developed by Siemens Turkey R&D department
contributes to the global success of Siemens
Our R&D activities focused on the fields of
electrification, automation and digitalization, provides end-to-end support to
our global customers on their unique digital transformation journey.
We aim to increase our strength on solution and product
development with world class SW development experts, with the vision to be the
digitalization partner for our global customers.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of
smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop
tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization
challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
What are my responsibilities?
• Driving the software development process cycle based on agile framework
• Ensuring all relevant process steps including sprint planning, retrospectives, grooming, sprint reviews and daily standups take place
• As a dedicated Scrum Master, guiding and supporting multiple Scrum Teams in parallel
• Working with a team of Scrum Masters to build proficiency, consistency and effectiveness of Scrum processes in entire project
• Ensuring adherence to policies, processes and agreements within related project
• Facilitating team collaboration and communication
• Quality assurance in project; correctness and completeness of team deliverables according to product lifecycle management
• Supporting the team in removing or escalating impediments that the team cannot solve internally
• Supporting the team to commit for challenging but realistic and reliable iteration results
• Ensuring continuous transparency of the team‘s iteration progress.
• Taking care of a timely and constructive cooperation between the team, product owners and other stakeholders.
• Driving the continuous improvement of the team
• Guiding the team on self organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor’s / Master's degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical/ Electronics Engineering or a relevant academic program.
• Proven 2+ years of experience in Scrum Master and/or Software Project Management positions is a must
• Excellent command of English is a must, German will be an asset
• Experience in working and applying Agile/Scrum for minimum 2 years in a software development team is required. (Scrum Master role is preferred.)
• Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) or Certified Scrum Master (CSM) is required.
• Excellent understanding of Scrum values, artifacts, roles and events.
• Excellent communication, mentoring and motivating skills are must.
• Ability to coach multiple teams for creating high-value products while working collaboratively and self organizing.
• Awareness or experience with different Agile techniques: User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pair Programming, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
• Experience with different Agile/Scrum process tracking tools,
• Excellent understanding of software development life cycles and their advantages and disadvantages.
• Ability to multitask and capable of managing multiple priorities.
• Willing to seek ways to improve better processes, best practices within teams and organization.
What else do I need to know?
• No restriction for travelling abroad.
Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need
the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here:
Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the
potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of
candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy
relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we
believe we can create differences together.
is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome
applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we
are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you
complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we
will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time