Siemens is looking for a Sales Specialist for Automation Systems to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Florence. He/She will be responsible for promotion of SIEMENS automation solutions and business development in the assigned area of Tuscany.
He/She will promote technical solutions based on high tech products such as PLCs, HMIs, Edge solutions, automation networks and SCADA systems, support customers to find the best solution based on their requirements and work in close contact with sales force to find new customers to grow market share and keep and improve business on existing customers.
The Digital Industry Division in Factory Automation business unit aims to provide its customers with a comprehensive portfolio of hardware and software products which enable the integration of data from the machine level (PLC/HMI) up to Edge computing and AI.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally!
- Promote Siemens solutions in automation field
- Sales support to grow market share and to consolidate the existing customer portfolio
- Analyze the automation market in order to find new business opportunities
- Support for introduction of new technologies and solutions (e.g. Edge, AI, Virtualization&Simulation, Digitalization)
- Show and evaluate technical features of products and solutions in the presales phase
- Support the sales force in the technical promotion of the automation solutions
- Establish a detailed knowledge concerning the design and automation software
- Influence the main stakeholders and the customer’s “Decision makers”
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
- Bachelor/master degree in electrical/automation/electronic/computer science/mechatronics engineering, or technical high school Diploma
- Customer oriented
- Strong orientation to reach the targets, initiative, autonomy and propensity to work in team
- Passionate and ready to handle issues related to technological innovation in Industry 4.0: IIoT and Industrial Clouds
- Continuous learning
- Proficient in Italian and in English
- Good knowledge and/or work experience with PLC, HMI/SCADA, industrial networking and related software and engineering tools
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the results-oriented spirit are rewarded;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Flexible Welfare programs and health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Shareholding plans for the employee;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, offering equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
We believe strongly in both taking responsibility and being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we manage only online applications and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and seek the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us! At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
The world is constantly evolving, and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time