Job title: Assistant Manager – Purchase to Pay (Application Services Engineer)
We provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments. We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process. Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play?
· Design and develop ETL workflows and datasets in Alteryx to be used by the BI Reporting tool.
· Prepare technical specifications and documentation for Alteryx workflows supporting BI reports.
· Perform end to end Data validation.
· Write Complex SQL queries on multiple tables using complex joins.
· Proactively identify and resolve issues.
· Use Alteryx server to schedule, monitor & improve workflow performance.
· Incorporate security model in the Tableau dashboard to restrict the data access based on roles.
· Revisit the existing dashboards and customize it according to current business needs.
· You will be responsible for analytics team & stand for monthly / quarterly governance meeting.
· Hands on in data extraction from multiple data sources and create complex dashboards.
· Develop impactful presentations and documents Communicate complex topics to team through both written and oral communications.
· Be the thought leader in the focus area, go to person for internal teams, generate knowledge sharing trends in the team, participate in developing white papers & share new trends in analytics with colleagues, evolve one's own opinion on the concepts.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
· B.E /B. Tech or M.E / M.Tech or Any Bachelor’s degree
· Required Years of Related Experience: 5-7 years
· Preferred Related Industry Experience (if applicable): Supply Chain, Digital & Analytics
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· 5-7 years of experience in BI and Analytics.
· 4+ years of experience in Alteryx data preparation, data blending, and the creation of data models.
· Strong, in-depth reporting skill on Tableau Desktop/Server.
· 4+ years writing SQL queries against any RDBMS with query optimization.
· Project management
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Experience of working on financial data.
· Experience in Python/R preferred.
· Proficiency in MySQL and AWS preferred.
· Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
· Good understanding of unit testing, software change management, and software release management.
· Good understanding the star schema and data models in the existing data warehouse.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and thrive in a fast- paced, dynamic environment.
· Consistent track record of documenting, synthesizing, and communicating results.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens:
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and We welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time