Are you interested in making a positive contribution to meet a countries’ net zero ambition, whilst working on national infrastructure projects such as offshore windfarm developments, nuclear power stations, electricity transmission and distribution network development?
We a recruiting for a Project Coordinator to champion effective coordination of end-to-end project activities including capacity planning and utilisation of resources whilst acting as single point of contact for project status updates to the projects team and other stakeholders.
Change the future with us:
• Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment, and information
• Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
• Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
• Ensure that project tasks including resource capacity is visible to internal stakeholders
• Provide input into budgets from resource requirements
• Analyze risks and opportunities
• Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
• Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
• Work with the management team to eliminate blockers
• Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports at project and portfolio level.
• Co-ordination and control work assignments to deliver planned project tasks, activities and specified deliverables
• Capacity planning & management to ensure the ongoing availability and optimised utilisation of both the human resource pool and physical workshop resources
• Close collaboration with the wider project team to ensure that necessary resources & capacities available to deliver the expected take-on of customer project.
What you need to make real is what matters:
• Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
• Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
• An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
• Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
• Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
• Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
• Intermediate skills in Excel and Word
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Microsoft Planner
• BSc in Business Administration or related field
• PMP / PRINCE2 certification is a plus
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Smart infrastructure enables the way we want to live - happily, comfortably, sustainably and in harmony. We do this from physical products, components, and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and service. From intelligent grid control and electrification to smart storage solutions, from building automation and control systems to switches, valves, and sensors.
It’s incredibly important that our people enjoy working here and therefore we take great pride in having a friendly, helpful, and engaging culture. We also appreciate that development and training is important to many and that’s why we have an encouraging environment which invests in our employee’s development, whether that’s Chartership, training or mentoring.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all backgrounds. Siemens encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. We have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are available in an accessible format. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexible working requirements with you. And if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made to enable you to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know via our FAQ section here: [https://new.siemens.com/uk/en/company/jobs/faq.html].