Create a better tomorrow with us.
Siemens is looking for Junior Finance Professionals to be hired with a two-year Apprenticeship contract in Milan for our Smart Infrastructure, Digital Industries, Mobility businesses and Accounting and Controlling area.
Siemens is a focused technology company, pioneering intelligent solutions that transform the everyday in manufacturing, grids, buildings, and transportation. Our technology addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity.
Do you have the courage to think beyond the possible?
Do you want to be empowered to create solutions that have an impact on daily life?
Join our apprenticeship now and lay the foundation for your successful career in Siemens. The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. Talk to us on the growth journey you like to take, move in Siemens to learn and to create a better real and digital future.Your benefits – finance path
- A professional manager will support you as a mentor during your apprenticeship. Based on your personal profile and our business needs, your mentor will help you trigger your full potential and will encourage you to build your own career.
- With specific trainings we will foster your business administration skills; you receive a comprehensive and state-of-the- art training to develop your personal and professional skills
After the selection process, where we will discover your ambitions and your strengths, you will be assigned with one of these roles:
- Strategic Buyer
- Credit Controller
- Data Analyst
- Proven financial domain knowledge being vital to value creation out of financial data by applying data analytics methods and tools
- Extracting relevant insights and providing suitable analytics for financial accounting, reporting and controlling
- Supporting business processes, development of new methodologies, procedures and tools in the financial field
- Runs ad-hoc requests triggered by business situations and interprets results, using financial and non-financial information
- Completes a number of processes and activities for administrative tasks, supporting and assuring an accurate closing process with clean books and records
- Controls credit limits for customers, assures timely credit collection and negotiates payment plans. Supports legal for insolvency procedures
- You are under 29 and a fresh graduate in Master’s degree in economics
- You gained at least a 3-month finance internship experience
- You have excellent command of Italian language as well as English
- Aspiration to develop a finance path and grow
- Ability to work in team, sometime located abroad, and think about everything from the customer perspective
- You are a role model for openness and inclusiveness as a non-negotiable cultural element
- Openness to a temporary relocation in Italy or abroad
- European Work Permit
What can we further offer?
- An inclusive and flexible ways of working, with caring for everyone's personal well-being;
- Flexible Welfare programs and health insurance can be extended to your family;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are recognized;
- Opportunities for continuous/individual learning journeys so that you never stop growing and keep on learning
- Value driven culture: trustful, respectful, open, honest, empowering
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Free on-site lunch options;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
Talk to us about the desired working conditions/ environment that will lift your efficiency.
Typically, this kind of position is full-time, however please talk to us if a more flexible arrangement would better enable you to take up this opportunity!
Are you ready to build a real impact?
Come on board and seek the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly evolving, and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!Contacts
For further information or questions, you can contact: Siemens Spa, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Via Vipiteno, n.4 Milan (Italy).
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Either