If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2020, which ended on September 30, 2020, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €9.1 billion and had around 38,500 employees worldwide.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You support our international team in managing projects related to mobility apps and journey planning systems.
- You organize client meetings by setting up calls, preparing agendas and collecting presentation material from participants.
- You write reports and draft presentation material.
- You monitor project progress and keep track of development.
- You help process requirements and issues in Jira and write project documentation in Confluence.
- You observe your environment and help anticipating problems.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You are studying business administration, business informatics or information technology and are available to us on a long-term basis.
- You have an affinity for technology, IT and mobility, like to learn new tools and would like to work 15-20 hours per week.
- Furthermore, you already have experience with Jira or similar tools.
- You are familiar with Office 365 (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams).
- Previous internships or experience in the software industry is an advantage.
- You can handle multiple tasks at the same time and know how to prioritize.
- You have a good command of written and spoken German and English.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Ms. Julia Greff.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time