Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
Responsible for providing the global sales teal proposal support, coordinating responses with customers and providing technical guidance on Siemens/Siemens-Energy products. Work in a global team of proposal engineers and communicate with different operations as needed on products quoted
Primary Responsibilities include:-
• Working closely with Sales team to provide technical and commercial support on a range of Steam Turbine products:
Ø Creating Thermodynamic selections of Steam Turbines
Ø Completing cost sheets and working with sub vendors as needed for buy out item costings
Ø Review/comment customer specifications related to the steam turbine. Coordinate specification review with sub suppliers as necessary
Ø Generate Technical and Commercial proposals for customers
Ø Create hand over documentation for the operations after award of project
• Familiar with reading and understanding P&ID or other process related drawings
• Attend Customer Technical Clarification meetings as support to Sales & Proposal Team as necessary
• Support Engineering team as & when required for Clarification / open points during project execution.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• B.E / B.Tech in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering
• Rich Knowledge on complete scope for Turbines as supplied to Oil and Gas Industry Globally is must. Experience with TG Set Supplies additionally is an advantage.
• Rich Knowledge on P&IDs & Layout Engineering of Steam Turbines Power plant is must
• Previous experience in Engineering or Technical Sales Support role for Steam Turbines Power plant is preferred.
• Must be technically sound to face Customer directly.
• Good communication skills.
• Good team lead. Multitasking & should be able to work & perform under time pressure
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Vadodara. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time