At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
This position requires the coordination and delivery of multiple, simultaneous fire suppression projects of various complexities. The Sr. Project Manager plays a central role in the fire suppression portfolio development. He has responsibility for all project facets, including project planning, cost reporting, and overall customer satisfaction. He will interface with the key stake holders: Product Managers, Buyers, suppliers all over Europe, manufacturing Teams, certification labs and notified bodies in an international environment.
He will bring and support creative ideas to protect people and places thanks to his considerable experience in the field of gaseous fire suppression systems
- Develop and maintain projects schedule and coordinate needs with the project team.
- Guide and assist Teams develop and maintain the Siemens fire suppression systems
- Communicate his passion, his experience and motivate his Team.
- to ensure the design of Fire systems meet specific requirements and recommend improvements.
- Conduct monthly financial forecast; man-power, material, subcontractor progress and billing progression.
- Identify changes in projects that impact cost, schedule, or labor requirements.
- Track resources and project progress.
- Effectively manage and coordinate subcontractors to meet scope, scheduling, and financial requirements.
- Assis the Approval Coordinator in the certification of the fire suppression systems.
- Identify innovations that add value to the portfolio fire suppression systems.
- Perform fire suppression products benchmarking.
- Knowledgeable in local and national fire suppression regulations (EN, ISO/IEC, PED, TPED …)
- Knowledgeable in fire suppression certifications (CE-CPR EN 12094, UL/FM, VdS, A2P, LPCB, …)
- Knowledge in dry extinguishing agents like pressurized inert gases, CO2 and chemical agents
- Design and validation of components up to PN360 / DN100
- Knowledge and understanding of gaseous fire suppression applications
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English; German would be appreciated.
- Ability to work in an international team environment.
- Ability to work in environment providing dedicated support to our customers.
- Excellent Communication, Organization and Time Management skills
Organization: Smart Infrastructure, position based in Vélizy (France).
Company: Siemens SAS.
Experience Level: Technical experience in the fire suppression industry; 8+ years preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens SAS
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time