- Candidate should be highly numerate/analytical and enjoy working with a large amount of data to see opportunities to create value for the customer.
- Good communication skills are vital in this role, as well as the confidence to ask questions and drill down for answers in environments where you may be unfamiliar with multi-culture operations or other staff.
- A logical mind is essential, as well as the ability to figure out not only theoretical solutions, but also the practical implementation and outcomes of those solutions in existing buildings/ infrastructure.
- Current Candidates of Bachelor's degree in engineering
- Some experience and interest in energy or building controls, Energy Performance Contracting, retrofit or renovations project experience preferred
- High technical understanding of HVAC systems & equipment i.e. Chillers, AHU etc. Electrical distribution, M&V, controls and automation.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Self-motivator, take initiative and work with limited direction
- Ability to influence at the operational level with data
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time