Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Senior Global Content Manager to drive forward our company-wide marketing strategy.
Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average volume of 60% of the respective working hours.
Effective from March 15, 2022 to December 31, 2022 inclusive, individuals working in medical facilities must be able to present a certificate of COVID-19 immunity in accordance with Section 20a of the German Law on Protection against Infection (IfSG – Infektionsschutzgesetz). This does not apply to individuals who cannot be vaccinated against coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 on account of a medical contraindication. A corresponding certificate in accordance with Section 20a IfSG is a prerequisite for the commencement of employment.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be part of a team responsible for the company-wide content strategy
- As Senior Global Content Manager you will help to roll out a company-wide editorial process for customer-relevant content
- You will create targeted, high-quality content for a wide variety of digital formats and channels (e.g., professional articles or social media)
- Based on our corporate goals, you will independently research customer-relevant challenges, derive topics from them and align them with our internal X-Portfolio Topics
- You will collaborate with the business areas and countries on a common content strategy and content roadmap as well as coach them with your knowledge and experience
- You will carry out regular KPI measurements of your work, report them accordingly and derive further developments from them
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a have a degree with a focus on marketing, journalism, communication sciences or a comparable field
- You have many years of relevant professional experience in the field of content marketing, and/or in the journalistic environment and have autonomously implemented corresponding global projects
- You already have many years of in-depth professional experience and further qualifications in this field, but no degree? Then we would be equally pleased to receive your application
- You can demonstrate successful leadership experience without line management responsibility in a matrix organization
- Experience in the healthcare industry and B2B marketing would be an advantage
Your attributes and skills:
- You have a very high level of social and intercultural competence paired with a strong ability to put ideas into action
- You are used to operating in an agile work environment with a wide range of stakeholders and you are a strong team player
- You will write content in English. You are a native English speaker or are business-fluent in English; German language skills would be an advantage
- You are willing to travel internationally on business trips (up to approx. 20%)
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time