- You perform preventive and corrective maintenance of manufacturing equipment
- You support installation of equipment and execution of qualification activities (IQ/OQ/PQ)
- You execute ramp up, set up and start procedures to prepare equipment for operations
- You ensure ongoing maintenance of the laboratories, including maintenance of equipment database, environment and equipment monitoring system, re-cycling of used materials, lab coats laundry services, etc.
- You plan and execute assigned maintenance projects
- You contribute to installation projects on site and support process engineers
- You support maintenance of technical documentations of processes and equipment
- May maintain various types of equipment, e.g., cooling devices, monitoring probes, pipettes, etc.
- May advise junior staff technically
- BSc in a technical field (engineering grade is a benefit) or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Prior manufacturing or quality experience with medical devices is an advantage
- 3-5 years professional experience
- Good knowledge of Metrology
- Knowledge of quality requirements (e.g., ISO 13485) is a benefit
- Self-motivated individual with a history of developing collaborative, cross-functional solutions
- Experience with Testo Saveris data monitoring system and CERDAAC SIMCO Manager preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent written and spoken English language skill; knowledge of, French, German or Luxembourgish is an asset.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: FAST TRACK DIAGNOSTICS LUXEMBOURG S.à r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time