Would you like to communicate in English and German?
Would you like to grow your career in Siemens?
If so, then you are the right candidate for us!
In our global business services center we help buyers purchase materials and services for the worldwide Siemens companies and offer them our expertise in the global strategic procurement system. In our team we are supporting global procurement application. We are team of experts with the best know-how about the application and are consulting internal colleagues around the world.
What will you do?
- Train buyers and procurement managers in Supplier Management processes in a specialized eProcurement tool with focus on Contract Management (full initial training provided, no contract management experience needed).
- Test new eProcurement functionalities, manage defects and follow up on testing progress.
- Investigate complex eProcurement questions from users and coordinate with business representatives (2nd level support).
- Create user materials (presentations, user guides, e-learnings).
- Support implementation for other diverse IT Procurement projects – Companions, Virtual Assistant Bots.
- We expect from you to become independent after the initial training is provided and that is why being able to work independently is very important to us.
- You will become one of our highly-valued specialists who will communicate with both our corporate core customer and with other business colleagues on daily basis. This is why we expect a professional but friendly customer attitude.
- English on a very good communicative level is required and German would be a big advantage.
- Previous experience with procurement, eSourcing and/or customer service is a plus but not mandatory. You will need MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint) as there will be materials you will have to prepare or update.
- Sometimes it gets a bit busy but you will manage any situation with your good prioritization and time management skills.
You can look forward to:
- 5 weeks of vacation (up to 8 extra days can be purchased from the benefits budget)
- flexible working hours with a fixed core from 10:00-14:00
- home office with 100 CZK net/day allowance
- annual bonus with the possibility of transfer to cafeteria
- e-vouchers worth 90 CZK/day
- MultiSport card at a discounted price
- annual cafeteria budget of at least CZK 24,000 with any use on the benefit-plus website (e.g. holidays, language course, cultural and sporting events, etc.)
- contribution to life insurance or pension insurance paid from benefits
- company kindergartens in Prague and Ostrava
- the opportunity to become a Siemens shareholder and receive free shares
For more information visit www.siemenssharedservices.cz.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time