Siemens is looking for a Junior Cybersecurity Specialist for Digital Enterprise Application Center, to be hired with Apprenticeship contract, for its premises in Milan. As a world leader in developing and producing the most sophisticated engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
You will be trained about both all
Siemens portfolio related products, technologies, regulations, standards and
methods for securing OT (Operational Technology) network infrastructures with
the goal to be able to provide Cybersecurity services.
Your training plan will be arranged by a mix of several players, both Customer Services internal skilled resources and external ones.
Cybersecurity is an important pillar in our vision of Industry 4.0, in the way to help our customers to bring Digitalization on their factories avoiding security risks, based on a Defense in Depth holistic approach.
What will you manage in the short term?
- Getting knowledge about the typical industrial Ethernet protocols;
- Acquiring a deep understanding on Siemens network component products with the selection criteria for choosing the most suitable one according to the network layout needed configuration;
- Practicing in configuring redundancy network features, VLAN, VPN, Industrial Wireless LAN and network segmentation;
- Taking confidence with IEC 62443 standard regulations;
- Introducing to Assets Discovery, Vulnerability Assessments, Penetration Tests, Security Patching and System Hardening, both tools and methods.
- Fundamentals for arranging both active and passive protection by Threat Detection systems and Whitelisting solutions usage;
- Dealing with Disaster Recovery concepts and Business Continuity Plan (BCP).
And what about the medium-long term?
· You will have the possibility to increase your professional skills about Cybersecurity and Industry 4.0 topics for further career opportunities within the whole Siemens Company.
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
- Three Years Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, Automation Engineering, Electro-Mechanical Engineering, or Diploma in related fields;
- General knowledge of Automation Systems (PLC, HMI/SCADA);
- Nice to have: Networking, Security general understanding;
- Passionate and ready to handle issues related to Cybersecurity in Industry 4.0 environment;
- A great curiosity about Cybersecurity topics with a natural inclination for always learning new technologies.
- Proficient in Italian and in English, both spoken and written.
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Flexible Welfare programs and Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Shareholding plans for the employee;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Meal paid by the company;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time