If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG and has been a leading supplier in the field of mobility for over 160 years. Our core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems and related services. We have always been very innovative in making traveling faster, safer and more comfortable. Today, we need new solutions to new challenges such as climate change and rising populations worldwide. That's what drives us. That's why we shape mobility with passion, always being one step ahead. Through digitalization, we make infrastructures smart and create opportunities that get us from A to B sustainably and seamlessly. Our 39,600 employees are pioneers in mobility who help to keep the world moving.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- In your function you will learn and gather experience in Digitalization and Cybersecurity solutions that will be part of our domestic or international projects for SMO RI.
- You will also review customer requirements and technical solutions for domestic or international projects for SMO RI.
- You will provide technical consulting to responsible managers and experts from Siemens Mobility business units/segments.
- You will learn to design/draw connectivity and security concepts and application rules relevant to SMO RI projects.
You may find some information about our solutions and projects here: https://www.mobility.siemens.com/global/en/trends/digitalization/cybersecurity.html
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You have completed a (technical) university degree (masters/bachelors) in IT, communication or electrical engineering and would like to join us for 15-20h per week.
- You have comprehensive experience with software or system architecture.
- Experience with solution engineering is a plus.
- Knowledge of centrally hosted IT and cloud solutions are an advantage.
- You are fluent in English.
- You are willing to occasionally travel to meetings and workshops with customers.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Ms. Julia Greff.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time