We are more than Financial Services as we are turning ideas into reality. Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
What part will you play?
- You perform comprehensive new transaction risk analysis for international large value project finance and infrastructure loan transactions with a focus on the European market and provide structuring support to the Origination team
- You manage the underwriting and execution process by coordinating the work of various experts in the transaction team (e.g. Rating, Legal, Tax, Compliance, Asset Management, Operations)
- You evaluate transactions from a risk/return perspective, execute lending authority and present applications to SFS/Siemens Bank Management and Committees
- In addition to that, you monitor and manage existing transactions in the portfolio (including assessment of requests for waivers and amendments) and represent SFS/Siemens Bank at syndicate bank meetings
- You develop, implement and monitor compliance with risk strategies, operating policies, procedures and practices to ensure effective risk management, both in initial risk assessment and over the lifetime of transactions within the Project and Structured Finance-EMEA Portfolio
- You perform training and coaching tasks in the team. Ensuring reporting, data and process quality in the loan business is also part of your responsibilities
- You hold a master’s degree or equivalent. Completion of a formal bank credit program would be a distinct advantage
- You have developed a strong financial expertise and have the capability to assess large value transactions, associated risks and perform transaction analysis
- You have collected at least 5 years of professional experience in projects and ideally project financing in the fields of Energy or Infrastructure
- Moreover, you have sound knowledge of risk management processes/tools, financial modelling as well as documentation and legal aspects of finance
- Your intercultural sensitivity helps you to collaborate effectively with colleagues and partners in an international environment
- You are highly motivated; you possess an analytical mindset and strong presentation skills. You enjoy working independently as well as in teams, and you are able to handle highly time-sensitive projects
- Because of your determined and responsible personality, you are able to balance risk and growth requirements and take on the role of a decision maker
- Excellent English language skills round off your profile, other languages are a plus
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Bank GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time