Supplyframe, founded in 2003, is a division of Siemens Digital Industry Software and provides eCommerce and media solutions for the electronic component industry and its largest manufacturers and distributors. We have more than 10 million engineering and supply chain professions worldwide engaging with our SaaS, eCommerce, electronic component search engines and media properties to enable our customers to innovate and optimize in excess of $120 billion in annual component material spend. Our industry supporting ecosystem was developed for a singular mission to accelerate innovation across the $270 billion+ electronics industry by helping engineers find the right components to design great products and deliver a convenient way to quote and purchase components needed to manufacture and deliver to consumers.
About the role:
The Digital Media Customer Success Manager is a critical role that works closely with distributor and component manufacturers to maximize business value of our eCommerce and media services and identifies opportunities to leverage our services to help customers reach the Supplyframe network of engineering and procurement teams. You are the face of our company and the voice of our customer and requires someone with great people skills, a sense of urgency, an aptitude for good decision making and the ability to develop and communicate strategic plans that benefit our customers. From day one, you will roll up your sleeves, be ready to learn and bring your previous experience to the team to increase customer satisfaction, retention, expansion of our footprint and become a part of a great team.
● Possess solid communications skills including synthesizing insights through data analysis, adjusting your presentation and story-telling approach by audience and the ability to manage and lead customer communications
● Partner with sales to develop strategies for making Supplyframe part of our clients’ core marketing plans and identify future opportunities for growth within accounts
● Support post-sales activities including proposal coordination, material and content collection, insertion orders, billing, and other on-boarding deliverables to implement programs
● Interface with the advertising operations team to ensure programs are executed on time and resolve any customer related issues that arise
● Increase customer retention by conducting regular performance checks to identify areas for improvement and perform data analysis for customer quarterly business reviews
● Work daily with the Digital Media Customer Success Associate to ensure media program execution is on-track and validate reporting results
Requirements and skills:
● 4-year degree required
● 3-5 years in a customer-facing digital media services management or client services/support role
● Experience in the electronic component industry and/or electrical engineering background with familiarity of electronic device evaluation and selection process or understanding of procurement and buying process is preferred, but not required
● At least 2 years of hands-on experience with programmatic advertising and display advertising processes, including post launch reporting and analysis of campaigns
● Previous experience with PowerPoint, Word, Excel, OpenX, GoogleAds, Audience Extension, Salesforce or other CRM systems
● Passion for facilitating internal and external customer satisfaction with an ability to educate and influence adoption and change management
● Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal while working as part of a team or independently
● Ability to think strategically and develop account growth plans to maximize the customers return on investment
● Travel to customer meetings as needed or office locations if remote, but no more than 10% throughout a given year
● Competitive salary and bonus program in an entrepreneurial environment
● Top-notch health, dental, and vision insurance
● 401k plan with matching contribution
● Generous paid time off plus paid holidays
● Frequent catered lunches, happy hours, fun events, and plenty of snacks and drinks in office locations
● Casual work environment
Supplyframe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Supplyframe, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.