Supplyframe, founded in 2003, is a division of Siemens Digital Industry Software and provides eCommerce and media solutions for the electronic component industry and its largest manufacturers and distributors. We have more than 10 million engineering and supply chain professions worldwide engaging with our SaaS, eCommerce, electronic component search engines and media properties to enable our customers to innovate and optimize in excess of $120 billion in annual component material spend. Our industry supporting ecosystem was developed for a singular mission to accelerate innovation across the $270 billion+ electronics industry by helping engineers find the right components to design great products and deliver a convenient way to quote and purchase components needed to manufacture and deliver to consumers.
About the role:
The Advertising Operations Specialist role is an integral part of driving revenue growth and is responsible for the daily support and insights critical to the success of our advertising clients’ programs. The initiative, decision-making judgment, business aptitude, and desire to achieve results are innate strengths of the ideal candidate, and an obsession to serve customer needs in better ways every day is highly regarded. From day one, you will roll up your sleeves, be ready to learn and bring your previous experience to the team to increase customer satisfaction, retention, expansion of our footprint and become a part of a great team.
● Extensive use and thorough understanding of internal and external tools to execute advertising orders on a global basis and support requests including, click-activity, relevancy issues, and delivery schedules
● Manage process flow for advertising operations to ensure optimal execution while maintaining standards of operation
● Understand customer needs and suggest operational solutions to help meet customer goals
● Monitor ad performance to identify and draw attention to areas for improvement
● Effectively interact with multiple levels of internal and external staff including development, support, creativity, and executive to promote client retention
● Influence development of tools to track, measure, and optimize campaign performance and operations
● Interface with the customer success team and sales to ensure programs are executed on time and resolve any customer related issues that arise
Requirements and skills:
● 3+ year(s) working within a service-oriented organization either in customer success or sales support role — ad/media operations experience or agency background a plus
● Experience with advertising implementation and campaign execution on ad serving platforms such as Google Ad Manager, OpenX or Sizmek
● Ability to work independently as well as with a team
● Self-motivated and able to manage workload with minimal supervision.
● Superb attention to detail and ability to work successfully with number-oriented tasks
● Experience in the electronic component industry and/or electrical engineering background with familiarity of electronic device evaluation and selection process or understanding of procurement and buying process is preferred, but not required
● Eye for visual aesthetics and creativity
● Travel to office locations if remote, but no more than 10% throughout a given year
● Competitive salary and bonus program in an entrepreneurial environment
● Top-notch health, dental, and vision insurance
● 401k plan with matching contribution
● Generous paid time off plus paid holidays
● Frequent catered lunches, happy hours, fun events, and plenty of snacks and drinks in office locations
● Casual work environment
Supplyframe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Supplyframe, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.