Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
We are a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software. We work collaboratively with clients and partners to deliver open solutions that work smarter and result in better products.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens.
Let's make a difference together!
You will work as integral part of the sales team, to identify, penetrate, and cultivate new business opportunities. Success in this position depends heavily on your ability to build a trusted partnership with your team, and to align the sales pursuit strategy around a dynamic list of suspect accounts for each portfolio solution. A whole team of seasoned experts and next-generation sales talents is ready to support you in learning how to do the job, sharing valuable insights on specific industries and incorporating your advice based on your hands-on experiences.
- Conduct initial research on assigned suspect accounts to gather customer intelligence.
- Prepare and make daily outbound phone calls / social messages into assigned target suspect accounts for prospecting new business.
- Generate wider awareness within suspect accounts in products and services offered by Siemens through web, social media, e-mail and primarily phone interaction.
- Enrich and profile Siemens internal CRM databases (Eloqua and SalesForce) to identify and follow up on new sales interest.
- Follow-up all suspect account activities in a systematic format to continuously discover and develop sales pipeline opportunities.
- Ensure prospecting activities that are made in assigned target suspect accounts are tagged to most relevant portfolio campaigns.
Skills and Experience
You don't have to know everything there is to know about our clients and solutions yet. We will help you!
- You do need to be able to speak and write Dutch & English.
- The natural ability to build relationships (at all levels) over the phone and remotely develop and drive new business is crucial.
- Perseverance, confident and persistent in cold calling/messaging methods into new target accounts.
- You are a good listener, articulate and story-telling ability.
- to understand the market you work in, research your prospects and create your own (sales pitch) vision on the possibilities of our portfolio.
- Able to think creatively and apply new ideas to overcome objections and barriers.
- Highly organized to handle a large volume of sales opportunities.
Our strong growth mindset, providing a challenging career & personal development opportunity. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
- We work approximately 50% of the time at home, flexibility is the norm for us.
- Would you like to work parttime? We’ll make that possible! Working day of 6 hours or a workweek of 4 days, with a minimum of 30 hours a week. By offering this we’ll make it possible for you to combine for example a care role or parttime study with your career.
- Ample vacation days, a healthy work life balance is important for us.
- Siemens is big enough to foster any of your ambitions and never limit your career possibilities, but small enough to become your 2nd home.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Netherlands B.V.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time