If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide.
What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible for railway power supply projects detail Communication, Control Architecture design, prototype, Integration tests, commissioning and testing of completed systems.
- Hands on working knowledge on Station RTU, PLC’s and Cyber Security implementation in the systems for industrial and electrification projects.
- Responsible for leading the Automation Engineering, design activities for electrification projects i.e. design deliverable completion, clarification meetings with client, follow up with external consultants on submissions, vendors.
- System Engineering support for the tender / bids.
- Work closely with Siemens AG design teams and engineering on the customer requirement, coordinate design verification and submission to customer.
- Liaise with Customer and internal team members to ensure good co-ordination, planning and meeting project schedule
- Work closely with Project teams, Interfacing, T&C teams including coordinate with various interface partner.
- Maintain close contact with clients and vendors.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering with at least 10 years relevant experience in automation, PLC, SCADA systems preferred experience with electrification / railway projects.
- Experience in the electrification projects for MRT projects will be advantageous.
- Experience in Cybersecurity, system Architectures, Industrial Security is added advantage.
- Experience in Siemens PLC, SCADA and HMI technology
- Experience in PLC SIEMENS S7-300 /400, ET200SP,SIMATIC STEP7,TIA software is a must.
- Experience in PLC SIEMENS S7-1500 SIMATIC TIA-Portal STEP7 software is a must.
- Experience in 3rd party PLC, SCADA and software is advantageous.
- Independent and self-motivated with good initiative, analytical and communication skills.
- Testing & Commissioning of PLC systems, Interface with AC,DC Switchgear and other Traction power station equipment.
- Able to work under minimum supervision
- Strong competency for PLC software development
- Knowledge and experience in network technologies is preferred (Ethernet, TCP/IP, MODBUS RTU, PROFIBUS, PROFINET, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time