If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide.
What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible for preparation of Interface documents, clarification meetings with client, follow up with external SWC’s mainly related to Traction power equipment, SCADA, CMS, ISCS,MMS.
- Overall responsibility for the ICD/IDD preparation of Interface documents for traction power systems e.g. Rolling stock, Trackwork’s, Electrical Services, COMMS, Signalling & PSD,ISCS,MMS,CMS etc.
- Co-ordinate and follow up with internal teams for implementation of interface requirements and communicate clearly.
- Attend regular Interface meeting with Customer, System Wide contractor’s for freezing the interface requirements.
- Support Project team in ad-hoc activities related to interface and clarifications within the project teams.
- Develop Value addition engineering for the projects.
- Work closely with Project teams, Interfacing, T&C teams including coordinate with various interface partner.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Diploma / Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Has acquired strong foundation in interfaces in traction power systems with local project experience.
- Minimum 8 years experience in the electrification projects for MRT projects.
- Good experience in AC and DC Electrification systems.
- Good experience in handling medium to high complexity of solution projects.
- Well verse of Local transportation operators and legal requirement.
- Adaptable to different working environments and customer working terms and conditions.
- Strong and effective communicator at all levels within the Business – and in front of new and existing customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time