If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide.
What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible for coordinating the engineering, design activities for electrification projects i.e. review specifications and check the system wide packages are designed meeting the requirements.
- System Engineering support in reviewing and internal co-ordination with local teams for cross package checks and review of schemes and design with final integration is met.
- Work closely with Siemens AG design teams and engineering on the customer requirement, coordinate design verification with Project Manager and Design Manager.
- System interface and configuration management with others sub-contractors/sub-units of Siemens.
- Monitor the design change requests, implement action plan for the affected systems until the successful completion.
- Implement Cost value Engineering in the projects, optimizing the solution adhering to specifications and meeting the project timelines.
- Work closely with Project teams, Interfacing, T&C teams including coordination of various System Wide Contractors.
What are the requirements for this job?
- Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Has acquired strong foundation as an Electrical Engineer.
- Minimum 10 years experience in the electrification projects for MRT projects.
- Good experience in AC and DC Electrification systems including Control and Protections PLC systems, Interface with AC,DC Switchgear and other Traction equipment.
- Good experience in handling medium to high complexity of solution projects.
- Well verse of Local transportation operators and legal requirement.
- Adaptable to different working environments and customer working terms and conditions.
- Strong and effective communication
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time