Would you like to contribute to the healthcare solutions of
Are you passionate about web development?
Are you enjoying agile development practices within a scrum team?
In case you answered 3 times yes, we have a right job for you!
You can help us saving lives of patients having Stroke, enabling physicians and patients to meet in Virtual Visit, or supporting physicians with new features on Physician Portal.
The project is based on a remote cooperation with a partner located in Austria. We have 6 scrum teams working on a global Healthcare product. Scrum teams are combined to include both sides (Slovak and Austrian). The Customers are based mainly in Europe (for instance Germany, Austria, Switzerland) and lately expanding to Australia, Brazil or Chile.
More about project: https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/digital-health-solutions/digital-solutions-overview/patient-engagement-solutions/e-health-solutions
You will work with:
- React/typescript and web technologies
- Java, Liferay, Kotlin
- Linux, Docker (K8S kubernetes), Oracle, PostgreSQL, Tomcat
- GitLab, Jira, Confluence, SonarQube, Jenkins, CI/CD
- Experience with web development
- Experience with React (other frameworks are beneficial)
- Active contribution to team decisions
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Fluent English
- Analytical skills, structured approach
- Ability to work independently
- Focus on quality
- Open for learning, improvement mindset
- Team player
- Courses for improvement of language skills in (DE, FR, EN)
What do we offer:
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2500EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time