Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio, hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Join our Smart Infrastructure Regional Solutions & Service as a Service Operations manager and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
- The responsibility of this function covers driving the Service Operations in the Middle East & Asia-Pacific region with major impact programs, as well as process definition, implementation, training and productivity improvement with main focus on:
- Implementation of the process and organization Operations standards in conjunction with global standards with local adoption based on market need.
- Implementation of operations productivity tools to improve margin plus customer satisfaction. Also provide regional requirements to HQ teams and regionalize and rollout.
- Establish Operations Service Communities to drive standards, rollout new programs and get input for improvement measures.
- Develop regional productivity programs (including staffing standards, key operational KPI. Etc.)
- Act as Region representative on the process governance team to make decision on standards.
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- 10+ years of Operations experience with knowledge of Service Processes and Digital & Remote services.
- Knowledge on standardized service processes, measuring process-performance based on standard KPI’s and improvements based on good practices.
- Excellent communication skills with internal & external customers and Remote customer management.
- Basic knowledge in HVAC field with experience in Automation, Fire and Security Products and Service portfolio.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industrial LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time