Mobility provides integrated mobility solutions for urban, interurban and
logistics transport. For the efficient transportation of passengers and goods,
we combine specialization in automation and electrification by road and rail,
rail vehicles, turnkey systems, consulting, and consumer services.
Design and implement generic application libraries for Railway Interlocking, based on application project signaling principles.
Generic Application design is a key role within system engineering as to ensure a successful deployment of Siemens Mobility Solutions, incorporating lessons learn from existing projects and innovation in the process for ensuring system integration.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- To understand system requirements as set by customer and reconcile any deviation.
- To manage system requirements implementation.
- Implementation of interlocking generic application libraries based in ladder logic.
- Creation/Maintain design documentation according to EN50128 and 50126.
- Accountable for the work package allocated to his/her responsibility.
- Work closely with other teams & team’s members to ensure an aligned delivery.
- Collaborate with HQ segments when required.
- Contribute to the dissemination/implementation of new processes within the organization.
- Contribute to the completion of projects to meet business objectives.
- As part of the system engineering of the Engineering department to support and be involved in all the strategic initiatives of the System Engineering area, and Engineering department when required.
Requirements - Education/Experience:
- University or Bachelor’s degree in Electronics/Computer Engineering or equivalent degree.
Requirements - Skills:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Ability to foster effective work in a cross-functional, multinational and diverse environment,
- Multi-tasking and prioritization skills,
- Continuous improvement mind-set as a must,
- Goal driven with customer orientation and teamwork skills.
Requirements - Experience in the following technologies and fields of knowledge will be valued:
- Experience in Requirements Management, specification, and traceability,
- Desirable experience in Product and System Development,
- Knowledge in CENELEC (or similar standards) product development lifecycle,
- Knowledge in railway systems and technology,
- Knowledge and experience developing in C and Python programming,
- Knowledge in virtualization and managing virtual machines,
- Protocols and communication networks over TCP / IP.
- English: B2 or equivalent, mandatory,
- Willingness to travel worldwide when required.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY, UNIPESSOAL LDA
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Part-time