Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together!
Meet the team - https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=k6mVLaUyO4U
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We offer a role with responsibility, independence and the possibility to contribute proactive. We foster a teamwork culture with room for individual development
Please visit https://www.siemens.com/plm.
Join Pre-sales team of EMEA organization "Global Sales & Services" and become a PreSales Solutions specialist, mainly on the applications of the Simcenter simulation and test portfolio: FLOEFD, Flotherm, Flotherm XT, MAGNET, MICRED, T3STER, STAR-CCM+, HEEDS.
- After analyzing and understanding the needs of our customers in the industry (including but not limited to IC manufacturer, PCB manufacturing, systems integrators, Electronics, Semiconductors, Automotive, Aeronautics, High-Tech, etc.) and their prerequisites, demonstrate the value of our solutions and carry out demonstrations relevant to customer issues. Participate in the drafting of RFPs in collaboration with the Sales teams.
- Take full technical responsibility for business opportunities: demos, benchmarks, responses to tenders, quotes, and marketing activities.
- Understand business value, capabilities, and limitations of Simcenter CFD simulation software and collaborate with R&D to identify risks to your customers' success and work towards product improvements.
- As a privileged technical interlocutor, work closely with customers and after-sales support to facilitate and assist the deployment of solutions and their implementation, including intervention on user training.
This permanent contract (CDI) position is linked to our Châtillon (92) or Lyon (69) sites and is available as soon as possible.
- Engineer or equivalent, with a specialization in electronics thermal analysis and fluid mechanics you have a proven understanding and expertise of Simcenter CFD simulation applications in the following areas: Electronics thermal analysis, fluid flow and heat transfer.
- Ideally, you have experience in pre-sales (presentations) and are a strong problem-solver.
- Knowledge of electronics components and semiconductors (such as transistors, diodes, MOSFET, IGBT, LED) as well as their support (PCB FR4, SMD, VIAs) and associated cooling strategies (cooling technologies, PCB thermal design) would be an advantage.
- Additional knowledge in Electromagnetics would be a plus.
- Your command of English allows you to easily collaborate with internal EMEA teams, convince your customers and integrate into an international environment.
- Your excellent interpersonal and presentation skills allow you to justify the value of our solutions to customers, while building strong relationships with them, and to work in collaboration with sales teams.
- Autonomy, customer orientation, and analytical skills
Working at Siemens Software
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.
Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Responsible for recruitment: Zuzana Markuskova + 39 348 016 9197
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software SAS
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time