Role Test Automation Engineer
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Test Automation Engineer team and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us !
What are my responsibilities?
- Designing and developing test automation scripts
- Focus on extending the existing integration test coverage
- Follow agreed processes on test results storage, defect fixing, tracking and verification
- Responsible for maintaining the Integration and Regression test scripts using the agreed automation tools and processes
- Work with team architect on test framework design
- Collaborate with multiple teams and partners
- Innovate and improve the existing test processes
- Present the timely status to the stakeholders & management
What do I need to qualify for this job?
We are looking for BE / B.Tech / M.Tech / ME or equivalent with 2 to 5 years of professional experience
- 2+ years of experience in testing
- Experience on Automation Testing using Python
- Strong trouble shooting, debugging and problem solving skills
- Experience in writing integration tests, regression tests
- Comfortable with basic Linux commands
- Knowledge on Squish will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Sinumerik Domain will be an added advantage
- Knowledge about Software Engineering Tools and processes
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Exposure to Configuration management tools (e.g. TFS,Clearcase, Git)
- Soft skills
- Good communication skills
- Self reliant and Team player
- Analytic thinker and innovative
- Quick learner
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time