How do you shape the future through your incredible Project Engineer in Process Automation experience?
We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow –the talented individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the cutting edge of Corporate. As a trusted partner to the local leadership team, you’ll brings deep insight, an independent viewpoint and expertise to business issues. You’ll work with Leaders and Managers at the Location to consult with and influence them.
As a member of the Process Automation Project Engineer team in India, provide solutions and serves as a trusted advisor in his/ her area of responsibilities.
Know more about these businesses
Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close agreement with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries. We support our customers in unlocking the full potential of digitalization for their company. More flexible production, greater efficiency all possible today thanks to digital solutions. Cutting-edge technologies will build new opportunities for both discrete and process industries to fulfill their customers’ individual requirements
Change the future with us,
• You will be responsible to work on basic and detailed engineering for Distributed Control Systems (DCS) / high end process automation systems. Experience in Software programming/development for DCS in Process Automation. Should have handled Projects execution & Commissioning.
• You will be responsible as a part of solutions engineering team, you will be required to interact regularly with our customers to understand process control requirements.
• You will be responsible to develop process control concepts & process control logic using Siemens’ process automation / DCS platforms.
• You will be involved in testing and demonstrate the process control logic (PLC) to our customer and commission the same at various production sites of our customers.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• You bring in at least 4 to 8 years of significant experience with exceptional organizational and project management skills. Ability to work within a matrixed organization, across borders, influencing without authority. Traveling would be involved.
• You are a graduate Engineer/post graduate Engineer in instrumentation or electronics engineering with experience in process automation systems / Distributed Control Systems (DCS) software engineering, and commissioning.
• Significant part of your experience is for process control applications in process industries like Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage, Glass, Water & Waste water.
• You are will be traveling to various customer sites for project related interactions / commissioning (around 40% of your time)
• You will Analytical frame combined with curiosity and ability to manage in areas without 100% clarity. Exceptional detailed orientation.
• You’re a self-starter who takes accountability of responsibilities, drives initiatives even with limited resources, are independent & self-motivated, have great communication skills, love to work in teams, are grounded, honest, hardworking and have a vivid personality & friendly attitude.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Airoli (Navi Mumbai) Location. You’ll get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries - and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time