Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Technical Sales Expert based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture: Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- TSS responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- You will ensure build relationship with Business Line product managers in order to maintain a key knowledge of product portfolio and changes which impact the portfolio.
- You will be responsible for the preparation of invitation for tenders - TSS provides a technical support in the tender preparation by analyzing and completing the open parts in the LoV (List of Value / Tender Specification) which needs profound technical product knowledges and where Business Partner is not able to fill in and adapts the configuration according to the tender requirements and clarifying technical feasibility of the proposed configuration.
- You will drive preparation of Information Offers.
- You will provide support to Business partners in completing Technical Clarification configuration or information related to Siemens Healthineers proposals to Business Partners
- TSS assists the country managers on demand, by clarifying the configurations to submit the best suited technical and price sensitive equipment and/or best matching configurations.
- You will be the point of contact for Technical Order Clarification once a tender has been awarded.
- You will ensure Correspondence with Business Partners - External communication with TSS including, but not limited to quotation request, documentation, response to queries, etc. is done only through CM’s. All the correspondence with BP’s is routed by respective CM for clear visibility of the Opportunities and Country and to avoid any confusion and miscommunication.
- Technical Discussions - CM engages TSS in technical discussions on need basis with the Customer, BP and BL for technically complex systems and projects for better understanding of end users and designing the optimum configurations and solutions.
- You will be responsible for Alterations / updates – CRM configurations, modifications and updates are done by TSS team.
- Strong communication and alignment between the Country Manager and Business manager is required to optimally deliver the best solution to meet the customer’s needs.
Your qualifications and experience
- Bio medical Engineering degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the medical imaging field.
- Good understanding of intervascular and surgical procedures and molecular imaging will add value.
- Strong level of English communication.
Your attributes and skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong drive and focus for results.
- Good level of emotional intelligence.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
Diversity and Inclusion
Siemens Healthineers is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, gender, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
At Siemens Healthineers, we take our difference to heart. We are a strongly knit team of 50,000 Healthineers all driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of healthcare. We value diversity and inclusion and are committed to equality for all. Our people are all talented in their own unique way. Our diverse backgrounds, experiences and ideas enable us to push boundaries and create new innovative technologies for our customers and patients all over the world. Working with us, you will be part of an international working environment made up of diverse teams and cultures, an environment where everyone is valued and recognized.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare FZ LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time