A unique opportunity to join the healthcare revolution!
Who we are
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries who are driven to shape the future of healthcare. Around 24,0000 human beings per hour across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.Our culture
We pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For Everyone. Everywhere.
We are guided by five values. We: listen first, win together, learn passionately, step boldly, own it.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success. Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Come and join our Siemens Healthineers Molecular Imaging team. This is an excellent opportunity to engage in a positive and creative work environment that offers best-in-class benefits and flexible work schedules while enabling your professional development and organic growth in the organization.
Lead Engineer – Verification & Validation
We are currently looking for experienced Test Professional for verification and validation of Molecular Imaging based Clinical Applications. The successful candidate will be part of a team delivering products features and solutions for our customers. This is an excellent opportunity to engage in a positive and creative work environment that offers best in class benefits and flexible work schedules while enabling your professional development and organic growth in the organization.
As a Lead Engineer – Verification and Validation, you will be able to drive test activities for product features and enhancements in a global team setup. In this role, you will be able to work closely with key decision makers in the Organization and bring about the changes that will enable Healthcare Providers worldwide to better diagnose and treat the patients for diseases such as Cancer. More so, you will be encouraged to provide innovative ideas towards product, processes, and productivity improvements and contribute towards realizing them.
Key expectations of the role:
- Define and drive verification & validation plans to achieve the team level objectives.
- Analyze software requirements and develop manual and automation testcases at integration and system level.
- Execute different tests and perform exploratory testing. Publish the test results to the stakeholder.
- Review the testcases and test reports, ensuring the coverage and quality requirements are met.
- Perform requirements verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete and conforming to standards
- Understand, analyze, and review software requirements, including non-functional requirements.
- Coordinate with required stakeholders and teams to resolve any dependencies or impediments.
- Enable timely and transparent information flow within team and across stakeholders.
- Support the team in realizing timely and quality solutions and provide technical mentoring to the junior team members.
What are we looking for?
- Preferably having around 7 years of experience working in the global setup on a comparable lead test professional role.
- Extensive experience in requirement analysis, test planning, test development & review, test execution & reporting for enterprise software development, preferably in product line engineering.
- Having strong working experience for various test methodologies and SDLCs.
- Experience in Test Automation using C# .NET is preferred.
- Medical Imaging and Healthcare domain (Clinical Workflow) knowledge is preferred.
- Established Leadership skills, self-driven, quality and result oriented, having strong attention to details.
- ISTQB foundation / advance certification is preferred.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time