- Creating satisfying or compelling customer experience journeys for users of our SaaS products with a strong focus on the post-sale experience
- Creation and Optimization of customer journey maps for the Siemens SaaS portfolio
- Identifying challenges along the customer journey and address them in close collaboration with the customer success, technical and marketing teams
- Conducting customer research for post-sale experience by collecting customer feedback through face-to-face meetings but also leveraging customer surveys to further improve the customer experience
- You will be responsible to Develop a testing framework for CX journey test which will become a mandatory element of product development
- Work closely with our Customer Success strategists to develop Customer Success Management standard elements completing customer journeys by leveraging tools and practices out of Customer Success
- Working in a young and dynamic team of Customer Success & SaaS experts with a highly innovative mindset
- Collaborate with Strategy, Marketing, and product teams within DI SW
- Responsible for education of product teams and system test to perform customer journey testing
- Building relationships with stakeholders at every organizational level, for example C-suite, VPs, directors, managers, individual contributors, co-ops and interns
- Working across a wide variety of stakeholders with different product, cultural, geographic, language and prior experience biases
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in business administration, marketing, or related field
- 5+ years in customer experience mapping, journey design and optimization in a SaaS business / Software business
- Exceptional communication, writing, design, and presentation skills
- Expert in usability and customer experience
- Expert in CX journey design tools
- Pragmatic and action-oriented, you proactively overcome obstacles and keep project moving forward
- Excellent in person and remote communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Customer Success
- Sophisticated presentations skills both verbally and technically
- MS office level advanced
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.