Your Role – Challenging and Future-Oriented!
• Ensuring appropriate and timely Project booking/opening in SAP-including definition of revenue recognition method, definition of project structure and partner roles, planning of cost and revenue, check and closing of insurances (transport, EAR, workmen’s compensation, other) and guarantees.
• Perform revenue, profit and cash forecasting projecting P&L at project level, and reporting.
• Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
• Follow-up for smooth processing of monthly payment while maintaining strong follow-up during invoices verification process till the receipt of remittances against invoices from End Customer.
• Together with the PM proactively setting up a contract and claim management in the project, including involvement and cooperation with the assigned contract manager.
• Actively communicates with customer's commercial representatives and manages solving of commercial and contractual issues.
• Customer credit check, check of export control regulations and requirements, booking of Order Intake according to Siemens guidelines and accounting method (IFRS) with accurate documentation at all stages
• Hands on experience of fixed assets including application of relevant IFRS
• Support in monthly, quarterly & annual closing activities with related to assigned order / projects.
• Coordinate with logistic team for customs clearance of goods/material and proper bookkeeping.
• Ensures the compliance of the business conduct guidelines and project management guidelines.
• The role demands to travel on project sites
• Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills; be comfortable interacting with executive-level management
Your Qualifications and Skills – Digital and Solid!
• Bachelor’s degree in Commerce/ MBA(Finance) / ACCA/ ICMA/ CA(Inter)
• 1-3 years’ experience in commercial or operation related fields.
• Proficient with SAP and Microsoft office.
• Good English to work with global colleagues.
• Can-do attitude, quick learner
• Willingness to deep dive into topics and work on new initiatives