- Management of the Customer Success Management communication strategy
- Develop and maintain collateral for our global Customer Success organization including playbooks, onboarding materials, business review elements, and templates
- Creation and management of all learning content internally and externally for Customer Success & Support
- Work closely with our Customer Success strategists to develop Customer Success practice materials
- Working in a young and dynamic team of Customer Success & SaaS experts with a highly innovative mindset
- Writing effective value propositions and compelling stories, creation of exciting materials for onboarding and adoption
- Collaborate with Strategy, Marketing, and product teams within DI SW
- Responsible for all external facing Customer Success content
- Building relationships with stakeholders at every organizational level, for example C-suite, VPs, directors, managers, individual contributors, co-ops and interns
- Working across a wide variety of stakeholders with different product, cultural, geographic, language and prior experience biases
- Develop CSM & Support training materials as well as adoption learning strategies for our SaaS product portfolio including coordinating content strategy for product adoption
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in business administration, marketing, or related field
- 5+ years in SaaS business / SaaS product marketing or communication
- Exceptional communication, writing, design, and presentation skills
- Pragmatic and action-oriented, you proactively overcome obstacles and keep project moving forward
- Deep understanding of value selling
- Experience in Customer Success
- Experience in SaaS go to market
- C-Level presentations skills both verbally and technically
- MS office level advanced
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.