Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software.
Siemens IES division develops CAPITAL, a software suite used globally by automotive and aerospace manufacturers and wire harness suppliers to enhance their electrical distribution system (EDS) design and manufacturing flows.
CAPITAL is a Java-based tool that encompasses the following technologies:
- Computer Aided Design and Engineering
- Intuitive UX (Swing & JavaFX) for vehicle design (schematic design, reporting, automated engineering tasks)
- Relational Database data storage (Oracle, Postgres)
- Multiple platforms supported (Windows, UNIX)
- Customer-specific integration and customization (Web Services, Custom Java APIs)
- Highly interactive Web and tablet clients
- Framework for automated regression and performance testing
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical / science degree is required
- Some first years of work experience in testing of UI based software
- Excellent knowledge of Test techniques
- Excellent knowledge of designing test cases using Test techniques
- Knowledge in some defect management tools like JIRA, Confluence or similar tools
- Knowledge of test processes / methodology
- Should have hands on experience in writing tests cases, reporting and validation of defects
- Work experience in SCRUM team will be an advantage
- Previous experience designing electrical distribution systems.
- Previous experience with Mentor / Siemens products Capital / Cap-H an added advantage
- Knowledge of MCAD, ECAD or PDM Tools is an added advantage
- Knowledge of automation tools like RFT and Jemmy
- QA and testing of CAPITAL products (working as part of an Agile team)
- Working with Product Owners and Developers to design Software test plans to cover the stated requirements
- Reviewing test strategies and test prioritization with management and engineering groups
- Execution of software test plans
- Defect reporting and validation of the fixes to the software
- Creating / enhancing automated regression suite (automating test cases)
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Be part of the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Kft.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time